Objective: Get the closest answer to the real answer
Items Needed: Papers, Pens, A List of questions and answers (some provided Below)
How To Play: Each player is given a paper and pen. They must write down an answer for every question that is posed to the group. When the real answer is read out loud the player who thinks that have the closest answer can stand up and read their answer. Whoever has the answer closest to the correct answer (WITHOUT GOING OVER) wins that round\point. Whoever has the most points at the end of the time is the winner. If there is a tie then have a final question. Whoever gets the closest wins the game!
This game gets all of your teenagers involved and is a ton of fun to get everyone talking and participating.
Questions and Answers:
- How many teaspoons are in a cup? – Answer: 48 Tsp
- How many bathrooms are in the White House? Answer: 35 bathrooms
- How many rooms does the Palace of Versailles boast? Answer: 2300 rooms
- How many wives did Solomon Have? – Answer: 700 wives and (300 concubines)
- How many chapters are in the Bible – Answer: 1,189
- How many verses are in the book of psalms? Answer: 2461
- What year was reigning English monarch Queen Elizabeth II born in? Answer: 1926
- What year was legendary English playwright William Shakespeare born in? Answer: 1564
- How many feet long is the Brooklyn Bridge? Answer: 6016 feet
- How old was Franklin D. Roosevelt when he was sworn into presidential office? Answer: 51 years and 33 days old
- How old was George Washington when he became President? Answer: 57
- What is the maximum depth of the Dead Sea? Answer: 1004 feet
- What is the average lifespan of a female North Pacific right whale? Answer: 70 years
- In what year did the Rams move from St. Louis to Los Angeles? Answer: 2016
- How tall is the Taj Mahal? Answer: 240 feet
- How many years passed between the beginning of the Revolutionary War and the end of the American Civil War? Answer: 89 years (1776-1865).
- How many joints are in each adult human’s foot? Answer: 30 joints.
- How many Ford Model T cars were produced during their peak production year, 1923? Answer: 2,011,125 cars.
- How many Popsicle ice pops are sold per year, on average? Answer: 2 billion popsicles
- How many seconds are in three years? Answer: 94,608,000 seconds
- How many rides are at Disney World? Answer: 46