Objective: Win the most minigames and guess the most winners!
Items Needed: People, List of 10 quick games, Items Needed for the games
List of 10 challenges (Items needed):
1. Closest to 10 seconds on a stopwatch (Phone Stopwatch)
2. First to land a bottle in bottle flipping (four water bottles)
3. First to correctly write the four answers (Papers and pens _ All answers must start with the letter W – A boys name, A snack food, A car, A state)
4. First to finish the math problem (Papers and Pens)
5. Farthest balloon (Balloons)
6. First to say Alphabet backwards (Nothing needed)
7. First to make Cup stack Pyramid (Solo Cups)
8. First to solve the riddle (Pens, Papers, and a riddle) (Riddle – Is 1=3\2=3\3=5\4=4\5=4\ Then 6=? ANSWER is 6=3 because six has 3 letters)
9. Write the most words from POWER HOUR (Papers and Pens)
10. First to get cookie in mouth (oreos)(get the oreo from their forehead to mouth)
How To Play:
This game consists of multiple rounds of minigames, and will involve everyone in the youth group! Each round, an activity or challenge will be presented. Select four participants to play the mini game for that round. Assign each participant a “corner”. Have the rest of the crowd vote for who they think will win the round by going to that person’s corner. Once everyone has decided and picked a corner play that round’s activity/challenge. Some rounds will have only one winner, while other rounds may have multiple winners or no winner at all. When the minigame is over, the contestant who won and all the other people from the crowd who picked that contestant to win by standing in their corner gets a point and can raise up one finger. Everyone else who lost the game or picked the wrong contestant to win does not get a point.
Move on to the next round, pick four more new contestants who have not played for the next challenge, assign the participants their “corner,” and have the rest of the crowd vote again. Play continues until you have played 10 rounds. Whoever has the most fingers up (won the most rounds) wins. If you run out of contestants who have not played in the games then start cycling the contestants who have already played again until you reach ten rounds.
If there is a tie, move on to the tie-breaker (Paper Airplane Toss\rock, paper, scissors\ even or odd game\etc.), to determine your overall winner.