Be the last man standing.
How To Play:
Have a contestant come up and turn their back to the crowd. The rest of the people all stand up. You ask the contestant a question about themselves ie (At what age did you brake your first bone?). The contestant must then tell you two answers, one that is true and one that is close but false. The others that are standing must try to figure out which answer is the correct one. They then choose which answer they think is right by going on the side of the correct answer ie (the player answers the question as ages 5 or 7…the game host announces that all contestants that think it is age 5 go to the left side and all players that think its the age 7 goes to the right side.) The players that chose the wrong side are out and sit down. The game host then continues asking questions until all but one contestant is left.
Here are some questions to ask…..
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite Bible verse?
- What is your favorite Drink?
- What is your favorite team?
- What age did you break your first bone?
- What is your favorite candy?
- What state have you not been to?
- Have you been out of the country?
Bro. Mick Hall | Youth Pastor
Faith Baptist Church, Boubonnais, IL